The Pilgrim’s Triangle Package – A Trip to Varanasi
Overview – Gwalior to Varanasi Trip | Pilgrim’s Triangle Package
Pilgrim’s Triangle is one of the best places you can visit in India. As a name implies P’s triangle means Gwalior, Orchha, and Varanasi.yes, you’ll get to travel here in these three intraurban. If you’are just planning this vacation in the beautiful valleys and riversides then this Pilgrim’s Triangle package is perfect for your destination. Travel with Richa will present to you the extreme wonderful trip of the year. In the Pilgrim’s Triangle package, we will take you to the Varanasi on a wellbeing and healing journey in the beautiful valleys of Varanasi and Orchha. You will Experience here clear air camping by the sunderbagiya lake. This trip will effectuate all your travel desires.
SHORT GUIDEBOOK – The Best Tour Package to Varanasi | Gwalior to Varanasi Trip
Day 1- Gwalior- Meeting Point
Take a morning train from Delhi to Gwalior. Here Gwalior-Pilgrim’s Package begins with Gwalior’s hotel where the guidebook is explained to you in the details and they will also provide you with the map of the guidebook. Thereafter, Visit the Gwalior fort with your local travel guide. Rest of the day you can relax in the hotel or wherever you feel like outside. Overnight stay will be in the hotel.
Day 2 – Wellness Activity in the Gwalior
Have your breakfast in the hotel in Gwalior. After that, we will drive you to the saas-bahu temple which is very famous here. After that, the rest of the day you are free to spend on the different activities or you can simply relax in the hotel.
Day 3- Gwalior to Orchha
Early morning we will drive you to the Orchha. Checkin your hotel and then the afternoon is completely free for you to relax in the hotel. In the evening, observe all the beautiful sunset just by the Betwa river. Thereafter, We will take you to the Ram Raja temple for the evening aarti ceremony. After that, your extravagant dinner will be in the Sheesh Mahal. Overnight stay in Orchha.
Day 4 – River-Rafting Activity
Gluttonous start to the day with a healthy Breakfast. your morning visits to the Orchha Palace and other beautiful famous temples. There will be a light show to gain some knowledge of the history and heritage of Orchha. River rafting options will be also there for you if you are an adventurous person.
Day 5 – Orchha to Varanasi
Start your day with lavish Breakfast in the hotel.pack your bags up and leave for the game Safari to Panna National Park. You can have lunch in the park in the pure breeze or can have in the restaurants nearby the park. Thereafter, leave for overnight train to the Varanasi.
Day 6 – Vigor Activity
Early morning check into the hotel in Varanasi. Have lavish food in the hotel in Varanasi and expedition around Varanasi. Observe the dev-Deepavali in the evening with special aarti. Then we will bring you back to the hotel
Day 7 – Departure Day
Early morning we will take you out for boat-ride. Rest of the day is free for you for relaxation. Catch your train to Delhi.
- Meals are not included in the Short guidebook
- Shopping and some other activities are also not mentioned in the Short guidebook
Important Information – Gwalior to Varanasi Trip
- Your rooms in the hotel will be multi sharing.
- The local guide traveller is also trained for first aid
- If there are some activities that a traveller declines to fill in the undertaking, the refund will not be available
- Once you have booked your trip with us you will receive all the detailed list of things that you should carry along.
- Cancellation of the trip is only possible within the 15 days that means 15 days preceding to the departure. In case if you don’t feel like going on the trip any point of time you can transfer this trip to another person(female only).
- In case if you want to cancel the ticket there is an option to avail TWR wallet where your payment will be stored for next trip in the future. This wallet money stays active for 12 months. Only after which the amount would giveback non-refundable.
How to Book Pilgrim’s Triangle Package | Gwalior to Varanasi Trip
Drop a simple mail at email@example.com to start booking your trip.
Call on (+91) 85270 80261 or (+91) 90886 86396 for further queries.