Sikkim Tour Package –Sikkim Women Tour
Overview – Sikkim Tour Package – Sikkim Women Tour
Sikkim is the Himalayan dream. With the mighty Himalayas bordering this state, if you want a perfect vacation in the mountains, Sikkim is your destination. But it does not become interesting unless you do interesting things while on your journey. Travel with Richa presents to you the Ultimate Himalayan Trip of the Year for women. In the Sikkim Tour Package, a special Sikkim Women Tour, we take you on a wellness and healing journey in the flowery valleys of Yumthang. Experience the pure breeze camping by the Gurudongmar Lake. That does not mean you are relieved of adventures like rafting. This trip is bound to fulfill your travel desires like no other.
SHORT ITINERARY – The Best Tour Package to Sikkim
Day 1 – Kolkata (Meeting Point)
Sikkim Tour Package begins at Sikkim House in Kolkata at a fixed time where the itinerary is explained to you in details and you are given the map of your itinerary. It will be a free discussion session where you can put forth questions regarding your journey. Transfer to Sealdah / Kolkata Station thereafter. Board your train to New Jalpaiguri Station (NJP).
Day 2 – Kolkata to Gangtok
You reach NJP and then transfer to Gangtok by private car. Check into your hotel. This day we take you around the beautiful hill city of Gangtok. This kingdom once belonged to the Chogyal dynasty and hence, comes the name “Chogyal’s Kingdom”. Since all of Sikkim is influenced by Buddhism, we take you to one of the oldest monasteries in the land: Enchey Monastery. Thereafter, you go on a cable car ride (inclusive). Then we take you on a pub crawl wherein expenses will be your own. Overnight stay in Gangtok.
Day 3 – Gangtok to Lachen
Early morning transfer to Lachen. Since it is a 6-hour drive from Gangtok, you will be served packed breakfast. Lunch on the road (own arrangement). Reach Lachen in the afternoon and check into your homestay. Then, in the evening, we take you out on a local and culture walk around the village. We serve you a local family meal with a local drink for dinner. Overnight stay at Lachen homestay. This Sikkim Women Tour is one of the best things a girl/women will experience in her entire life.
Day 4 – Lachen to Gurudongmar Lake
Breakfast at homestay and transfer to Gurudongmar Lake. Gurudongmar Lake is one of the most beautiful lakes in the world and most sought when tourists are in the state of Sikkim. Hover around this beautiful natural water-body. Here, we set up your camps near the lake where you will have a campfire, and lunch and dinner will be served to you. Overnight stay at camp.
Day 5 – Wellness Activity – Lachung
Wake up early in the morning to perform wellness activity at your camp. The wellness trainer will arrive at your camp and guide you throughout your activity. Breakfast will be served in the camp. Thereafter, transfer to Lachung. Lunch on the road (own arrangement). Reach Lachung in the evening and check into your homestay. The evening will be left for relaxation. Dinner will be served. Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 6 – Yumthang Valley & Zero Point
Breakfast will be served at the homestay. Thereafter, transfer to Yumthang Valley where you spend time among innumerable flowers and village life. Then transfer to Zero Point. Explore zero points. Then we bring you back to your homestay. The evening is left for relaxation. Dinner on this day will be your own arrangement. Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 7 – Lachung to Melli
Wake up early. Packed breakfast served at the homestay in Lachung. Thereafter, check out of homestay and early morning transfer to Melli. It is a journey of 5 hours from Lachung to Melli. Go for river rafting activity in Teesta river at Melli. Have lunch by the river (own arrangement). Thereafter, transfer to Siliguri. Overnight stay at Siliguri.
Day 8 – Departure Day
Breakfast served at Siliguri. Catch your train back to Kolkata.
- Meals which are not included in the above Short Itinerary
- Shopping or any other activities not mentioned in the above Short Itinerary.
- Transfer to the rendezvous point, i.e, Kolkata and then back from Kolkata to your city after the end of the trip.
Important Information – Sikkim Women Tour – Sikkim Tour Package
- Rooms at homestays would be on twin or multi sharing.
- The local guide traveling with you is trained in first aid.
- Any activities that a traveler declines to undertake, refund for the same shall not be available.
- Once your trip is booked with us, you shall receive a detailed list of the things you need or we recommend you to carry in this trip.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Sikkim Women Tour
- Cancellation of the trip will be possible only till 15 days prior to the departure and you will receive refund subject to conditions.
- In case you cannot undertake this trip, you are free to transfer this trip to another individual (female only).
- On cancellation, you also have an option to avail our TWR Wallet where your paid amount will be stored for your next trip. This wallet balance will be active for a period of 12 months only after which the amount would render non-refundable.
How to Book Sikkim Tour Package
Drop a simple mail at email@example.com to start booking your trip.
Call on (+91) 85270 80261 or (+91) 90886 86396 for further queries.